Walkthrough: How to Play Music in CS:GO
You have a good taste in games, and even better in music. What if you could combine both and impress your friends or enemies by playing music in CS: GO? But how it works?
A playlist of selected songs of your choosing that you listen to while gaming. CS:GO is fun, what’s even more fun is playing CS:GO while vibing to your favorite song. A lot of people usually ask “how to play music in CS:GO?” and “Is there a CS:GO music player?”, we would answer these questions in this article.
Source Live Audio Mixer is simply a software that provides you with a music playlist that enables you play music during gaming. Like any other software, SLAM has a number of commands that help it run smoothly.
Here are Some SLAM commands:
- “exec slam”
How to Adjust music in CS:GO for windows
This is usually carried out using the SLAM program, below are the processes for using the SLAM software to adjust music in CS:GO. The good news is, it takes less than two (2) minutes to set it up.
- Download and install the SLAM program
- Open the SLAM program, identify and click the import button
- The import button will open up a small window that would allow you choose your selected playlist or link to youtube videos.
- After the songs have been imported, set the volume
- Set a key that would automatically play music
- Start Up CS:GO, open the game console
- To bring up the lists of imported songs, type “exec slam” and “la”
- Play a song by pressing the song number and the key to play music
If you want to know more about CS:GO, we suggest you to read our advanced CS:GO guide.