Walkthrough: How to Play Music in CS:GO
You have a good taste in games, and even better in music. What if you could combine both and impress your friends or enemies by playing music in CS: GO? But how it works?
A playlist of selected songs of your choosing that you listen to while gaming. CS:GO is fun, what’s even more fun is playing CS:GO while vibing to your favorite song. A lot of people usually ask how to play music in CS:GO? and Is there a CS:GO music player?, we would answer these questions in this article.
Source Live Audio Mixer is simply a software that provides you with a music playlist that enables you play music during gaming. Like any other software, SLAM has a number of commands that help it run smoothly.
Here are Some SLAM commands:
- exec slam
How to Adjust music in CS:GO for Windows
This is usually carried out using the SLAM program, below are the processes for using the SLAM software to adjust music in CS:GO. The good news is, it takes less than two (2) minutes to set it up. Besides, you can always download special cs go music kits.
1. Download and install the SLAM program
2. Open the SLAM program, identify and click the import button
3. The import button will open up a small window that would allow you choose your selected playlist or link to youtube videos.
4. After the songs have been imported, set the volume
5. Set a key that would automatically play music
6. Start Up CS:GO, open the game console
7. To bring up the lists of imported songs, type exec slam and la
8. Play a song by pressing the song number and the key to play music
If you want to know more about CS:GO, we suggest you to read our advanced CS:GO guide.
Trade on the go - install the mobile app of DMarket from Google Play or App Store. Never miss great prices and unique skins. The best CS:GO, Dota 2, Rust and TF2 marketplace is always at hand!