Kinguin: The Short Guide on Top-ups via Gift Cards
For our users' convenience, DMarket has more than 40 different methods of money deposits to the platform, and Kinguin giftcards are one of them.
Kinguin.net is a major supporter of the esports industry and a well-known digital games-related marketplace established in 2013. It offers over 55,000 unique digital products, from video games to computer software and services, including special DMarket gift cards.
Depositing your personal DMarket account with a Kinguin gift card is a super easy and fast process, and takes less than a few minutes. So, let’s figure out how it works!
How to Top-up Your DMarket Account Using Kinguin
1. Visit Kinguin.net, and type DMarket' in the search bar at the top of the page.
2. Choose the most suitable Gift Сard for you. It can be $5, $10, $25, $50, $100 or $250 worth.
3. After choosing the Giftcard press ‘Buy now’ and proceed with the purchase. When the buy operation is done you’ll see the code - copy it!
4. Log in to your DMarket account. Press the ‘Go to Balance’ button at the upper right corner of the page. Then click the “Deposit” button.
5. From all the available deposit methods choose the ‘Kinguin gift card’.
6. Redeem your gift card code. For doing so, you need to paste the previously copied gift code from the Kinguin page where you have purchased the gift card. Press the ‘Apply’ button.
Congratulations! Your account is now deposited. Go ahead and buy some new skins, trade with profits or cash-out with ease.
Please note: You pay no extra fees.
Depositing your account using the Kinguin gift cards is not obtained by any commissions!
Check out more info about our payment methods:
- Boleto for Brazil, Oxxo for Mexico
- PayPal Withdrawals
- Top 6 Alternatives to G2A Wallet Payments on DMarket
- PayPal Withdrawals Included for 36 More Countries
Trade on the go - install the mobile app of DMarket from Google Play or App Store. Never miss great prices and unique skins. The best CS:GO, Dota 2, Rust and TF2 marketplace is always at hand!