DMarket Takes on Gamescom in Cologne
DMarket is sending two teams to Europe’s largest gaming spectacle – Gamescom.
Starting on the 21st of August, the biggest brands and an estimated 400,000 of the most dedicated gamers will come to Germany to explore the latest digital trends.
DMarket will have two stands at the event
Our two stands focus on gamer and developer monetization strategies:
- The first is for gamers to come visit Stand E073 in Hall 10.1 to learn more about how DMarket is making virtual items real, connecting hundreds of games to its blockchain-powered marketplace to enable trading of skinsand much more.
- DMarket’s 2nd Stand A043 in Hall 2.2 is for game developers to come by and have an in-depth discussion of how titles of any size can create sustainable revenue streams by creating communities of gamers who enjoy diverse titles from the most creative teams all across the globe.
So whether you’re a gamer seeking to learn how your time spent playing your favourite titles can be monetized or a developer seeking to boost your games’ lifetime value, we would love to see you at the Koelnmesse in Cologne on August 21-25, 2018.
Gamescom 2018: The Heart of Gaming
- Gamescom 2018 will reveal the latest top titles from games developers and also tech giants like Google and Microsoft will be in attendance.
- Independent-production gaming fans will enjoy the Indie Arena Booth, featuring smaller developers and their new offerings.
- Exhibition space is up 10% this year, so the event seems set to surpass the 355,000 attendees last year.
- Gamescom will host a PUBG Charity Challenge, where 64 top celebrities and pro players will pair up to fight it out in the name of charity.
So whatever is your interest in gaming, the event is sure to have something for you. Players and developers looking to explore the commercial side of gaming should pop by one of the DMarket stands for valuable insights and surely a few laughs in the process. We’re looking forward to seeing you there!