How To Get Out of a Match in CS:GO?
While playing multiplayer shootouts in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, players can initiate voting to kick someone for spoiling the game. Usually, this happens when that guy is super rude or can’t play adequately. One of the weirdest things here is a desire to kick yourself.
Why would someone start such a vote? And of course – how to kick yourself in CS:GO? Read this guide on the DMarket blog to discover something new from the world of this legendary game!
Our CS:GO Gameplay Review will be very helpful for newcomers, and even experienced gamers might find it interesting.
Why Kick Others?
In most cases, the very risk to be kicked out from a CS:GO match is demotivating and even stressful.
- If players want to kick you because of a lack of in-game skills (or low CSGO Rank) – just forget them and step forward. Maybe you need a bit more offline practice with bots (for example, to learn properly CS:GO maps), or perhaps you need to find more friendly teammates.
- If the kick voting has been started because of indecent behavior – so, you got what you deserved. Jokes are jokes but let’s respect each other. Change your attitude, and you will change the whole in-game atmosphere.
To kick someone, press Esc during the game, Call Vote -> Kick Player, and choose the name of that annoying guy. Of course, there are no guarantees that other players think the same way you do, so they might support your victim.
Also, remember about the danger to get a kicking ban – if you initiate too many kicks in a limited time, you won’t be able to do this for a while.
Another way of kicking someone is using special console commands. This works on some community servers or in a game created by you:
kicked [Steam ID]
Get more information on the topic in the article Full List of Essential CS:GO Console Commands.
Why Kick Yourself?
Sometimes, players meet unfair criticism from teammates. That might be just bullying but it has the power to spoil your cheerful gaming experience. If you find yourself in such a situation:
- take a deep breath and try to ignore the bully;
- try to kick him from this match;
- initiate vote to kick yourself – if you’re sure it will fail. This is a way to prove to the bully and even yourself how significant you are for the team.
Later, you won’t need to boost your confidence like this. Just mute the bully, keep calm, and enjoy gaming.
How to mute in CS GO?
Press TAB (scoreboard);
Press the left button of the mouse on a player what you want to mute;
Choose Block Communication.
Another reason for kicking yourself in CS:GO is much more pragmatic. If the match is obviously lost and you don’t want to continue it, make others kick you, and you will not get a ban for leaving the game.
CS:GO – How to Kick Yourself
First of all, you should know how to vote kick in CS:GO someone:
- Press ESC;
- Click in the left menu Call vote;
- Then choose Kick Player;
- Select a player from the list, that you want to vote kick.
Now, you know how to kick in CSGO, and there is a simple way how to kick yourself CSGO:
- Activate the developer console by pressing the tilde button (~). Make sure that this option is enabled in the game settings.
- Enter the command status – the list of players will appear. Find yourself and copy two numbers after #.
- Then enter the command callvote kick and add those numbers.
That’s how to vote kick yourself in CS:GO!
Does getting kicked in CSGO count as a loss?
Yes and No. If your teammates vote to kick you and after they win the game, it wins for you too (the same deal with losing).
Some players might use this method to attract additional attention to their personality. There is a much better way to do the same (and with even better results).
Practice the game a lot and start playing better – your successes are quite significant for your teammates. Also, use stylish skins! This emphasizes your serious attitude to the game.
Players with excellent weapon finishes get some respect by their very appearance. Don’t wait for surprises from random drops! Buy CS:GO skins on DMarket for the best price on the Internet.