Top 10 Most Popular CS:GO Items List (Cheap & Expensive)
Weapons in the world of CS:GO are not just tools for killing all the enemies and becoming a glorious shooter. Weapons in this game create a nice style for gamers and often prove their powerful skills and notable achievements. This happens when players use special cosmetic features on their rifles and pistols. They are called skins, and they turn normal firearms and knives into unique ones that are bright and colorful.
Skins have no influence on the shooting process in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, but they are so appealing that gamers may feel excitement just from having them. For example, they may play much better and with greater joy just because of the AWP Dragon Lore they’re holding in their virtual hands. This amazing feeling, supported by the rareness of some in-game items, has created a vast economy; players trade CS:GO skins to look better in the game or get money from their adventures. Yep, it’s true—skins cost real money, and some of them are rather expensive.
How big is your skins collection?
The list of all CS:GO skins is really, really long. A huge number of such items have been added to the game, and this process will continue. Some skins are quite common; you may have a bunch of them to use for different moods. Others are super rare, and owning them is a sign of high status in the gaming community.
It is quite useless to keep too many cheap CS:GO skins in your inventory unless you really like them. Sell such items and collect money to buy something else.
Also, it is worth remembering that the best CS:GO skins are not the most expensive ones but rather those that are the most exciting for you. Someone may like the Empress skin for AK-47 assault rifles even more than the much more valuable Crimson Web skin for M9 Bayonet knives. Everyone can express his own personality in the game, and skins are a way of doing so. Valve regularly adds new skins to the game (as with this CS:GO update), so your preferences may change.
Here is the list of top CS:GO skins:
- AWP | Dragon Lore – $1555-$1851
- AK-47 | Fire Serpent – $197-$489
- M9 Bayonet | Crimson Web – $193-$1576
- Karambit | Case Hardened – $258-$590
- M4A4 | Howl – $1079-$1914
- AK-47 | Case Hardened – $28-$1103
- P90 | Emerald Dragon – $28-$362
- AWP | Medusa – $862-$1167
- AK-47 | The Empress – $63-$450
- Five-SeveN | Hyper Beast – $15-$85
How to get CS:GO skins
Enthusiastic gamers get lots of skins just by playing the CS:GO game. If you shoot opponents successfully, you get skins as prizes at the end of multiplayer matches. Still, this method is not infallible, because you will get random skins with a very small chance of dropping something valuable. The solution here is simple—sell CS:GO skins if you don’t need them to clear your inventory and earn money. This can be done easily on DMarket!
To sell skins:
- Log in to DMarket or create a new account.
- Visit the “My Items” section, where skins from your Steam inventory are displayed automatically (the link is in the drop-down menu under your name in the upper right-hand corner of the screen).
- Choose a skin to sell. Its market statistics and average price will be shown in the right menu. Press the button “Put up for Sale”.
- Indicate a price. Enter your private key or attach the file containing it. Press the “Put up for Sale” button to list the skin on the market.
Funds from your trade operations allow you to purchase the virtual items of your dreams. Buy CS:GO skins on DMarket in a few clicks.
To buy skins:
- Log in or create a new account on DMarket.
- Use the search bar on the main page to choose the CS:GO game and see all the listed skins from it.
- Check the skins on sale to find something nice for you—the convenient sorting system may help in this process.
- Press the button “Buy for *** DMC” for a chosen skin.
- Enter your private key or attach the file containing it.
- Purchase the skin with the “Buy” button. This item will join any others in your “My Items” section.
DMarket is here to help you to sell and buy skins easily. Moreover, you can exchange your CS:GO items here to buy some from other games!
To try out the key features, visit DMarket!