Intel Extreme Masters Season XIV - World Championship
Every year, thousands of CS:GO fans go to Katowice to see the best teams and incredible moments on the Spodek Arena. Blast Pro Premier 2020 Regular Season might have finished, and IEM is the big event before WESG starts. The top 16 world teams will now fight for their part of the $500,000 on offer.
- Location: Katowice, Poland
- PrizePool: $ 500,000
- Participant Teams: 16
- Organizer: ESL
- Start: 02/25/2020
- End: 03/01/2020
Pro players may behave cool in real life, but they act even cooler in CS:GO. By using different top skins pro players can easily achieve this. Choose DMarket if you want to find the best CS:GO skins deals.
The prize pool of the IEM Season XIV - World Championship totals $500,000 and will be divided among all teams.
|place 7 to 16|
Read our article Best Tips to CS:GO Ranking Up if you want to know how to get up your CS:GO level of playing.
Sixteen teams will be on the participant’s list of the IEM Season XIV Katowice 2020. This includes seven invited teams, six from the regional qualification, and winners of three tournaments: DH Masters Malmo 2019, IEM Beijing 2019, ESL Pro League Finals S10.
- Evil Geniuses - invited
- Natus Vincere - invited
- Team Liquid - invited
- 100 Thieves - invited
- Ninjas in Pyjamas - invited
- Virtus.pro - invited
- Team Vitality - invited
- Fnatic - Winners of the DH Masters Malmo 2019
- Astralis - Winners of the IEM Beijing 2019
- Mousesports - Winners of the ESL Pro League S10
- FaZe Clan - European Qualifications
- MAD Lions - European Qualifications
- G2 - European Qualifications
- Cloud9 - North America Qualifications
- Renegades - Oceanic Qualifications
- Vici Gaming - Asian Qualifications
- Start date: 02/25/2020
- End Date: 02/27/2020
- Two Groups (8 teams in each) with a double-elimination (GSL) format
- The initial matches Bo1
- All other matches Bo3
- The best teams from each group advance to the Semifinals of the Playoffs
- Teams that will take a second place from each group advanced to the Quarterfinals as the High Seed of the Playoffs
- Teams that will take a third place from each group advanced to the Quarterfinals as the Low Seed of the Playoffs
- Start date: 02/28/2020
- End Date: 03/01/2020
- Single Elimination Bracket
- All matches are Bo3
- Grand Final is Bo5
Follow your favorite team with DMarket. Here is a link to the twitch channel IEM Season XIV - World Championship.
Find the best images and high-resolution wallpapers in our article Top 145 CS:GO Wallpapers Ever to make your desktop complete.