New CS:GO Update - Operation Riptide
The 11th CS:GO Operation is now live. Operation Riptide. Dust2 and Ancient update, new skins and new challenges await, with new maps and new game mode options.
The latest update to the game brings plenty of additions to gameplay, 5 new skin collections, new skins for knives, agents, and so much more. One of the main gameplay updates is a wall addition that blocks vision from the Terrorist spawn on Dust2 into mid.
5 New Skin Collections
Train 2021 Collection
Mirage 2021 Collection
Dust 2 2021 Collection
Vertigo 2021 Collection
All of these beautiful skins you can find and buy at the lowest prices on DMarket. Follow the trend right now.
- Introducing Operation Riptide, featuring new maps, missions, and various ways to play in your favorite game modes! Activate an Operation Riptide Pass and complete your missions to earn rewards including all new agents, weapon collections, stickers, and patches.
Private Matchmaking Queues
- Generate a Queue Code and share it with your friends to create a private Premier match on Valve servers.
- Or, select one of your Steam Groups and play a match exclusively with other members of that group Short Competitive
- Added the option to select a preference for match duration in competitive Matchmaking: Short (MR 16), Long (MR 30), or No Preference.
- Added the option to select Classic Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch (first team of 100 kills wins), and Free-for-all Deathmatch (all players are enemies).
- Reduced max rounds to 10 and eliminated half-time team swap.
- Reduced round time
- Adjusted weapon progression
- Adjusted weapon progression
- Players now receive a health-shot after three kills
- Grenades can now be dropped just like weapons.
- Vision after death reduced from 3.0s to 2.0s (vision by headshot reduced from 1.0s to 0.5s).
- Reduced body damage
- Increased body damage
- Reduced price to $300
- Added the Riot Shield heavy weapon to the buy menu, currently purchasable by CTs in Casual Hostage map groups.
- County has been added to official matchmaking in Danger Zone game mode.
- Basalt and Insertion II have been added to official matchmaking in Competitive, Casual, and Deathmatch game modes.
- Ravine and Extraction have been added to official matchmaking in Wingman game mode.
- The following maps are no longer available in official matchmaking: Grind, Mocha, Pitstop, Calavera, Frostbite.
- Slight visibility tweak from T spawn through mid
- Improved visibility into B back site from upper tunnels
- Made gate at top of banana solid
- Revised 1v1 layout
- Minor bug fixes
- Increased size of plantable area in both bombsites
- Fixed bullet penetration on plywood surfaces
- Further optimizations
- Added 1v1 arenas
Go to the CS:GO developers’ blog to get acquainted with all the new changes, and check out this site to learn all about Operation Riptide.
Trade on the go - install the mobile app of DMarket from Google Play or App Store. Never miss great prices and unique skins. The best CS:GO, Dota 2, and TF2 marketplace is always at hand!