New CS:GO Update - Shattered Web
For the first time in two years, Valve produced a big update with its new operation, Shattered Web. The update includes new features, content, and changes.
Shattered Web is the first operation that adds new characters named CT Operators and T Agents, which are equippable on any map, to CS:GO. All of the new characters are available as missions progress. Complete missions and earn stars to unlock them and equip them for deployment.
Operation Shattered Web works as a battle pass. All operation rewards are earned when you receive enough stars. To earn stars, you need to complete operation missions.
Also, a new update added new weapon collections and a case:
- Shattered Web Case
- Norse Collection
- St. Marc Collection
- Canals Collection
All of these beautiful skins you can find and buy at the lowest prices on DMarket. Hop on the trend right now.
- The cost of SG 553 was increased to $3,000.
- The cost of FAMAS and Galil was reduced by $200 (to $2,050 and $1,800, respectively).
- The accuracy of bullet scattering in FAMAS and Galil has been improved.
- The Studio map was included in the Scrimmage and Casual Sigma map pool.
- The Jungle map is included in the Danger Zone rotation.
- The Lunacy map entered the Flying Scoutsman Map.
- Cache has moved from Scrimmage to the competition map pool.
- Added ramp at the end of the scaffolding on a hill. No more jumping to climb it.
- The back of point A is now connected by a corridor to the SWAT elevator room.
- The SWAT base has been slightly altered. The box has been removed and the doorway expanded.
- The replanting point between the SWAT base and point B has been removed.
Go to the CS:GO developers’ blog to get acquainted with all the new changes, and check out this site to learn all about Shattered Web and other operations.