2018 Product Updates – DMarket Latest News
We are pleased to start our 2018 news with a product features update. In the past four weeks the DMarket team has deployed and implemented the following features:
- Completed development of base functionality for interactive user notifications about system events;
- Started developing functional features of a Steam skins marketplace;
- Completed development of Steam account connection within user profile;
- Implemented and released confirmation of account and device ownership via email for enhanced security;
- Completed development of transactions with intermediaries on blockchain;
- Completed required development in order to migrate the blockchain to Exonum 0.4;
- Created the functionality for full interaction with Ethereum smart contract (for receiving and sending DMT to dmarket.com).
DMarket`s full-fledged platform launch is planned for Q1 2018, according to the roadmap. Meanwhile, users can already exchange DMT to DMC and vice versa.
DMarket users also have the exclusive opportunity to trade Founder’s Mark for DMС. This is a memorable special edition virtual asset on blockchain that can be a starting point for building virtual items collections on DMarket.
The symbolic price for the Mark allows its holder to trade his very first in-game asset on the platform and also to test drive the up-and-running blockchain. Founder’s Mark is limited to just 1000 items.
It’s a unique piece of memorabilia dedicated to the DMarket launch that will be reflected on its holder’s account as a privileged sign of being a pioneer of the new gaming economy.
We’ll keep you posted!