2018 Product Updates – DMarket Latest News
We are pleased to start our 2018 news with a product features update. In the past four weeks the DMarket team has deployed and implemented the following features:
- Completed development of base functionality for interactive user notifications about system events;
- Started developing functional features of a Steam skins marketplace;
- Completed development of Steam account connection within user profile;
- Implemented and released confirmation of account and device ownership via email for enhanced security;
- Completed development of transactions with intermediaries on blockchain;
- Completed required development in order to migrate the blockchain to Exonum 0.4;
- Created the functionality for full interaction with Ethereum smart contract.
DMarket users also have the exclusive opportunity to trade Founder’s Mark for DMС. This is a memorable special edition virtual asset on blockchain that can be a starting point for building virtual items collections on DMarket.
The symbolic price for the Mark allows its holder to trade his very first in-game asset on the platform and also to test drive the up-and-running blockchain. Founder’s Mark is limited to just 1000 items.
It’s a unique piece of memorabilia dedicated to the DMarket launch that will be reflected on its holder’s account as a privileged sign of being a pioneer of the new gaming economy.
We’ll keep you posted!